Loeb school offers workshop on social media
The school will present a workshop, "Social Media For the Fun of It," designed for people who want to set up an account on Facebook, or who are already members but want to use it better.
The seminar will be offered twice at the school on Saturday, March 2, with sessions from 9 a.m. until noon and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Taught by Judi Window, the course will guide participants in learning to use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends.
Keeping travels through the online world simple will be emphasized. Participants will learn easy ways to organize information and ways to find links and video.
The fee for the workshop is $30 per person, and each session is limited to 20 students.
For details and to register, go to loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
New Hampshire Club News
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands