Two face drug charges after stop on highway
State police said Jordan Agoubi, 23, was pulled over while heading south on Interstate 93 in Derry after allegedly following another car too closely.
Police said "further investigation determined that there was a small quantity of suspected marijuana" and cash in the car, but did not elaborate what their further investigation entailed.
Agoubi, who was also charged with following too closely, was charged with transporting a controlled drug while his passenger, Joseph Ricci, 18, was charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Both are scheduled to appear April 12 in Derry District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH