Waterville hosts North Face Park and Pipe Series Saturday
The freeskiing competition will highlight some of the best skiers in the East in the Park and Big Air categories. Skiers can compete alongside the pros for cash and prizes.
Slopestyle skiing takes place in the Exhibition Terrain Park on man-made features such as rails, boxes and jumps. Big Air pushes skiers to take their tricks to new heights with challenging grabs, spins, flips and other maneuvers. Skiers string together a series of aerials from jump to jump in a single run.
Registration is closed as a full roster has been assembled, but the public is invited to watch all the action.
The Schuss Buss will run from the mountain to the Valley throughout the night. The rail jam is from 1 to 3 p.m. and the Big Air show will run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. under the lights.
A preview will take place today in Waterville Valley's Town Square. See the latest film from Nick Martini and Sept Productions, "The Eighty Six," on a big outdoor screen at 7:30 p.m.
At 8:30 p.m. there will be an autograph session and meet-and-greet with Nick and Devin Logan at 1829 Outfitters. For details, call (800) GO-VALLEY or visit waterville.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Windham schools reverse post-Sandy Hook ban on dodgeball, other 'human target' games - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?