Acclaimed Irish tenor will perform at annual Bob Baines' Blarney Breakfast
Since its inception in 2001, the event has raised approximately $500,000 for the charities. Gov. Maggie Hassan will attend, along with Manchester Mayor Ted Gatsas, the honorary chair of the event. Also performing will be inspirational singer Christopher Duffley. There will be a special appearance by the New Hampshire Police Association Fife and Drum Band.
Anthony Kearns has a busy solo career touring several times each year in both Ireland and the U.S., and tours at least twice annually with The Irish Tenors. Along with The Irish Tenors, Kearns has performed in many of the most prestigious venues in America, including Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden, Boston's Fleet Pavilion, The Hollywood Bowl and on the grounds of the Capitol.
Kearns has frequently sung at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin and often performs with the National Symphony Orchestra. He is regularly invited to sing at the National Concert Halls in Dublin and Limerick.
For ticket and sponsorship information, contact Ashley Lawson at New Hampshire Special Olympics by calling 624-1250 or visit the website at www.blarneybreakfast.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.