Former Portsmouth school worker charged with solicitation
Police said Kenneth P. Kimber, 34, of 93 Osprey Drive, tried to solicit the girl online while on staff with the Portsmouth School Department's Information Technology section from Feb. 4 through Monday. He was fired by the school on Wednesday, police said.
Police did not detail Kimber's alleged actions and said only that he is charged with three counts of prohibited use of a computer and five counts of indecent exposure.
He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Portsmouth District Court.
Seacoast » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides