Students hurt in Bethlehem bus collision
Anderson said the bus, which was carrying 43 students, two supervisors and the bus driver to the White Mountain School after a ski trip, was on a narrow stretch of West Farm Road about 5:30 p.m. Thursday when a car hit the side of the bus and became entangled with one of the bus's rear tires.
The driver of the car was also injured and was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, he said. Anderson said he did not have the names of anyone involved in the crash.
One student suffered a serious head injury, while two others complained of dizziness and pain, and they were taken to the hospital for treatment, he said. The other students were transferred to other buses and taken back to the school, he said.
White Mountains » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners