Police search for man in NH, Vt., car thefts
Police said a 2004 Jeep Liberty was reported stolen at the Top of the Hill store in Dalton Wednesday afternoon. At the same time, a 1998 Jeep Cherokee left at the store was reported stolen earlier Wednesday in St. Johnsbury, Vt.
At 6:10 p.m., another person reported their 2002 Jeep Cherokee stolen while at the Jiffy Mart store in Lancaster. The Jeep Liberty stolen in Dalton was left at the store.
Police described the man suspected of the thefts as white, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, about 200 pounds with a stocky build, dark hair and a beard. He was wearing jeans, a light-colored T-shirt with the words "Tractor Supply" on it and a dark knit cap with a lighter band.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call police at 223-8477.
Great North Woods » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides