Police: Man claimed to have bomb during Lebanon drug store robbery try
Police said Stanley Sousa, 22, went into the store at 4:44 a.m. Wednesday and said he would detonate what he called a bomb if he did not receive drugs. He ended up leaving with nothing and was arrested later Wednesday by police in Hartford, Vt., police said.
Police said Debra Pitts, 27, of Lebanon, and Brian Lewis, 21, of West Lebanon, helped Sousa write a robbery note and drove him to the store. They were each charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery.
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Windham schools reverse post-Sandy Hook ban on dodgeball, other 'human target' games - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Whom do you trust more to provide your health insurance?
- Federal Government
- Private Insurers
- State Government
- Total Votes: 405