CONWAY ó Leanne Smith finished 16th in the super G World Championship in Schladming, Austria Tuesday in a race that was delayed 14 times due to bad weather and ultimately terminated after 36 racers. Smith, the daughter of Paula and Joe Smith, of Conway, comes into the World Championships on a skiing roll having landed on the podium in two of the last three downhills on the World Cup circuit.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment