I was only made aware this week that a task force known as the Bias Incident Response Team existed at Dartmouth. According to its website, the response team is committed to advancing the ďPrinciples of Community.Ē It serves as both an investigator and support network after reported incidents of bias. Now that this task force has come to my attention, I have to report an incident of bias that happens year after year, unreported. Since the response teamís report form asks me to describe the offender first, I will do that now: the Dartmouth admissions application.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment