EXCLUSIVE: Not all of last week’s indie film deal-making action took place at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. Three years to the day that The Catcher In The Rye author J.D. Salinger died and Deadline revealed a feature documentary on the reclusive author had been completed, the U.S. television rights to the Shane Salerno-directed Salinger have been licensed to Thirteen/WNET to be the 200th episode of the PBS series American Masters.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment