May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua police arrest man in 2011 gunfire case
No one was injured in the Oct. 23, 2011 incident.
Julio Santiago-Hernandez, 30, of 24 B Amory St. was arrested Friday afternoon by members of the police department's Special Reaction Team on a warrant charging him with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of receiving stolen property.
He is accused of recklessly firing a handgun multiple times on Chestnut Street, placing area residents in danger because, police said, some of the bullets struck a nearby residence.
Police said they recovered the handgun used in the shooting which was reported stolen in Nashua on Oct. 2, 2011.
What's next:Santiago-Hernandez is being held on $50,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424