On Martin Luther King Day: Government offices closed; most stores open
Federal, state and local offices are closed, as are banks, and there is no Postal Service delivery or counter service. But UPS and FedEx will operate as usual.
Federal and state courts will be closed. Trash will be picked up as usual today in Manchester, Concord and Portsmouth, but pickup will be delayed a day all week in Nashua.
Public schools will be closed in all but seven communities: Andover, Holderness, Lyme, Pemi-Baker Regional, Plymouth, Rumney and Thornton.
Stores will be open as usual.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Cannan race offers $5,000 for first-place finisher - 0
- Ragan tops NASCAR Goliaths at Talladega - 0
- NASCAR upholds Penske penalties - 0
- NASCAR Sprint Cup: Harvick late move wins Richmond - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Thunder Road plays host to ACT race - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified back at Monadnock - 0
- Kyle Busch completes Texas two-step with win in NRA 500 - 0
- Jimmie Johnson dominates at Martinsville - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified Series kicks off season - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641