Ganley luncheon set for March 15
This marks the 24th year that the club has held the luncheon in memory of former Salem Police Chief John P. Ganley.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the noontime program. A meal of corned beef and cabbage will be served followed by the presentation of the Ganley Community Service Award.
The "Singing State Trooper," (now retired) Dan Clark, will sing favorite Irish tunes, and the New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums will perform.
This year's main sponsor, the "Pot of Gold" sponsor, is Pentucket Bank.
Tickets are $40 a person. For more information, visit salembgc.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News