Ganley luncheon set for March 15
This marks the 24th year that the club has held the luncheon in memory of former Salem Police Chief John P. Ganley.
Doors open at 11 a.m. for the noontime program. A meal of corned beef and cabbage will be served followed by the presentation of the Ganley Community Service Award.
The "Singing State Trooper," (now retired) Dan Clark, will sing favorite Irish tunes, and the New Hampshire Police Association Pipes & Drums will perform.
This year's main sponsor, the "Pot of Gold" sponsor, is Pentucket Bank.
Tickets are $40 a person. For more information, visit salembgc.org.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs