Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Merrimack woman accused of stealing Volvo during test drive
Caitlyn Caron, 19, of 33 Meetinghouse Road, Merrimack, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, a class A felony, punishable on conviction of up to 15 years in prison.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Caron went to a local car dealership to test drive the Volvo. In the parking lot, the salesman pointed out some features of the car to Caron and then got out of the driver's seat to let her try it out. As the employee was heading to the passenger side of the vehicle, Caron drove off with it, police said.
The dealership had a copy of Caron's driver's license, so police had an easy time tracking her down. The car was recovered in Methuen, Mass., Moushegian said.
What's next: Caron is free on $10,000 cash/surety bail with a Jan. 30 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424