Doggie Paddle Plunge to benefit animals at NH SPCA
Registration will begin at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, inside the New Castle Recreation Center, where coffee and snacks will be provided. Participants will gather on the beach at noon for the plunge into the ocean, which will be followed by lunch in the recreation center.
The SPCA's goal is to raise $15,000. The fee to participate in the plunge is $35, which includes lunch and a door prize; the fee for lunch only guests is $10. Prizes will be awarded for fundraising levels and best costume.
To register, go to www.nhspca.org.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs