Winter Wanderers host spaghetti supper Jan. 12
From funding scholarships for local high schoolers to helping preserve and maintain conservation land in the region, the Winter Wanderers see it as their mission to give back, said member Naomi Bolton.
On Saturday, Jan. 12, at 6 p.m., the Weare Winter Wanderers will hold a spaghetti supper to raise money for Easter Seals at the All Season’s Campground Recreation Hall on Buckley Road in Weare.
“Easter Seals New Hampshire provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities,” said Bolton, “but they can’t do it alone.”
The supper is open to the public and folks can either drive or ride their snowmobiles to the event.
“The snowmobile trail goes right to the hall,” Bolton said.
For more information, visit www.wearewinterwandererssc.org.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides