The work involves removal of 3 distinct, relatively small shoal areas within the Simplex Reach. Advance maintenance dredging to -40 feet Mean Lower Low Water (MLLW) plus 2-foot allowable over-depth dredging will be performed on the primary shoal located adjacent to the Tyco Integrated Systems Company wharf (i.e. formerly the Simplex Wire and Cable Company dock). Maintenance dredging to -35 feet MLLW plus 2-foot of allowable over-depth will be performed on the other two shoals: one located upstream of the primary shoal and one located downstream of the primary shoal.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment