'Day of Giving' in Londonderry
This week, more than 160 students, parents and staff will donate eight inches of hair during a simultaneous haircut on the gymnasium floor. The donated ponytails will be sent to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Now in its seventh year, the high school's annual hair donation has grown in size every year. During this year's events, updates on the donations will be posted live via Twitter on the charity's website, www.pantene.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam