Windham police say drunk man decided to sleep it off in station parking lot
Jonathan Sullivan, 31, of Tewksbury was arrested shortly before 2 a.m. after a police dispatcher noticed an idling car in the parking lot and discovered a sleeping Sullivan inside.
According to police officials, Sullivan was woken up and given a field sobriety test, which ultimately led to drunken driving charges.
Sullivan was taken to the Rockingham Country jail and is due in court on Jan. 28.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?