Bedford home invasion mystery deepens; wife found dead, doctor unconscious
BEDFORD — The wife of Dr. Eduardo Quesada was found dead Monday at her mother-in-law's condominium, six weeks after he was brutally beaten during a home invasion at the couple's lavish Proclamation Court home. Police said the anesthesiologist was also inside the condo, unconscious.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- British storyteller in Center Sandwich - 0
- Josh Logan at Boston Beer Company - 0
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Portsmouth Symphony at Music Hall - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
- Northern Ballet Theatre presents 'Nutcracker' - 0
- The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing' - 0
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
The Circus is Coming to Town!