Hampstead man hurt in Salem crash
SALEM - A Hampstead man was in a Boston hospital with serious injuries Saturday after the car he was driving rolled over and came to rest on a person's lawn, police said.
Police said the driver, Daniel Moore, 40, was taken to Beth Israel Hospital "but is expected to survive."
Authorities said they found the vehicle on its side with Moore ejected from the car lying on the lawn at 230 N. Main St., around 2:30 a.m.
The Salem Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team was investigating.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'