State rep.'s bill would end public employee pension 'spiking'
Spiking occurs when public employees' highest average pay, upon which their pensions are calculated, includes pay for overtime, private work details and unused time off. Recent legislation disallowed the practice for new hires, while legacy employees remain eligible.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
North Country open for business
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
To get away, they come to NH
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty