State rep.'s bill would end public employee pension 'spiking'
Spiking occurs when public employees' highest average pay, upon which their pensions are calculated, includes pay for overtime, private work details and unused time off. Recent legislation disallowed the practice for new hires, while legacy employees remain eligible.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race