Long before director Charles Reisner chose Dartmouth College Winter Carnival in snowy Hanover, New Hampshire as the setting for his tangled 1939 film romance, “Winter Carnival,” The Hanover Inn at Dartmouth experienced many hearts won and lost. The Inn seeks those stories of romance as part of the celebration of its history and the completion of a $40 million restoration.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment