Firearm possession lands Berlin man in prison
CONCORD - Berlin resident Jody P. Albert, 44, was sentenced to two months in prison for being a felon in possession of a firearm, federal prosecutors said.
Albert was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge.
Authorities said Albert was convicted of felonies in Coos County Superior Court in 1997 and 2008. Yet in late 2011, the Berlin police and FBI determined he possessed a 12-gauge shotgun and 45/410-caliber pistol.
Albert must also serve three years of supervised release.
Great North Woods » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions