Candia family displaced by fire
CANDIA — A family of four was displaced by a fire Wednesday, according to the American Red Cross.
The Red Cross said it provided financial assistance for food and clothing to the family, which included two children ages 14 and 16.
The fire damaged a home at 377 Critchette Road, the Red Cross said.
The Hooksett Banner
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.
News, Obituaries, Sports & Social Announcements
Thomas Caldwell, Editor
Email ads to email@example.com
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-668-4321
Print rate card | Digital rate card
Please use our online form at www.nh365.org
1,000 NH overdose deaths predicted
Finding peace on the riding trail
The summer of our disconnect
Gun permit rules up for House vote
First dance of primary season