Laconia determined to recoup some of boat fee registration money lost to state
For the past six years the state and its municipalities have wrestled over the proceeds from boat registrations, which may be collected by either. Two fees are collected. The registration fee ranges from $24 to $92 according to the length of the vessel, and the boat fee varies from $10 to $1,761 with the type, length, engine and age of the vessel. Both fees may be collected either by the state or its agents, both municipalities or marinas.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!