The infrastructure improvements funded by the New Hampshire Department of Transportation have added new lanes and tweaked traffic signal timing at the Interstate 89 interchange on the Route 12A corridor, along with the freeway underpass connecting Kmart Plaza and the Upper Valley plaza. “It’s a big improvement,” said Jim Metz, who sported a red Santa hat as he exited Kohl’s with his wife. “That tunnel there connecting the plazas is definitely a help.”CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment