Firearms taken in Goffstown home burglary Christmas afternoon
GOFFSTOWN - Police are following leads on a burglary Tuesday afternoon that resulted in several firearms being stolen from the home.
Sgt. Eric Sereno said brute force was used to kick in the door at 3:45 p.m. Christmas afternoon.
Sereno said witnesses saw a car drive up, two people exit the car, bust into the home and drive off. The getaway vehicle is described as brown or tan car similar to a Toyota Camry in style with Massachusetts license plates. Scanner broadcasts Tuesday afternoon said the car's license plate had 238 as its last three numbers.
Police are asking anyone who may have information or saw any suspicious activity in the area of McGuigan Street and Timberwood Apartments to call (603) 497-4858.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?