2013 fishing, hunting licenses available
CONCORD - New Hampshire fishing and hunting licenses for 2013 are now available for purchase.
Licenses are good from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013. Purchase online at wildnh.com, at Fish and Game headquarters in Concord, or from one of more than 250 Fish and Game license agents statewide.
Your hunting or fishing license or your "combo" license is your year-round ticket to New Hampshire's great outdoors. For state residents, an annual freshwater fishing license is $35; the basic hunting license is $24.50; and a combination (hunting and freshwater fishing) license is $48.50. For nonresidents, annual freshwater fishing licenses are $53; hunting licenses, $105.50; and the combo license is $143.50.
Residents can buy a one-day freshwater fishing license for $10. Nonresidents can opt for one-, three- or seven-day freshwater fishing licenses.
- Hooksett man arrested on assault charges - 0
- Goffstown toddler's family hopes for a Christmas miracle - 0
- Dover teen lights up the night for a good cause - 0
- Police think same man tried to rob Bow and Goffstown stores - 0
- Hooksett police beards serve a good cause - 0
- Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events - 0
- Salem volunteers truly are Santa's helpers - 0
- Dover Youth to Youth helps prepare for Santa weekends - 0
- Speedway Children's Charities gives nearly $250,000 in grants - 0
Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: People are still learning to ski, thanks to Gordon McKenneyREADER COMMENTS: 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Big tipper stops for lunch
Slopeside with Kathleen Baglio Humphreys: People are still learning to ski, thanks to Gordon McKenney
Salem volunteers truly are Santa's helpers
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London