June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Shop N Go on Massabesic Street is robbed by two men
MANCHESTER — City police are looking for two men who robbed a Manchester convenience store Sunday night.
According to Manchester police Lt. Mike Hurley, two men walked into the Shop N Go store at 188 Massabesic Street at 7 p.m. Both men were wearing black sweatshirts with hoods pulled over their heads and were wearing ski masks. One of the men produced a handgun, and ordered the clerk and the store's lone customer to lie on the ground as they emptied the register of cash. The two men then fled the store on foot with an undetermined amount of money in an easterly direction on Massabesic Street.
Police described the suspect who showed the handgun as a white male, no age given, standing six feet tall and of thin build. The other suspect was described as a black male, 5'4", of medium build with no age given.
There were no injuries reported during the theft.
Hurley said police investigated a report of some individuals in a vacant building near the Shop N Go, but they were not considered suspects in the robbery as of last night.
Manchester police ask anyone with information on this incident to call them at 668-8711, or call the Manchester crime line at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 31
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
House and Senate reach budget accord
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424