Lebanon woman charged with impaired driving in Vermont
HARTFORD, Vt. - A New Hampshire woman was charged early Saturday with impaired driving, police said.
Lauren Lefebvre, 27, of Lebanon, N.H., was stopped for an alleged traffic violation at the intersection of Woodstock and Mill roads about 12:10 a.m. Saturday, police said. She was charged with driving under the influence and is scheduled to appear Jan. 8 in Windsor County Criminal Court.
Merrimack Valley » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Government offices will be closed Monday
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker