Hooksett police promotes three officers
The Hooksett Police Department has made another string of promotions.
Officers Dean Lombardo and Caitlin Rebe were each promoted to detective, and Detective Matt Burke was tapped to become a sergeant, at a brief ceremony Wednesday evening at the Hooksett Safety center.
"It's a joyous occasion for us," said Capt. Jon Daigle prior to swearing the three into their new positions. "There are a couple of things that give us a lot of pleasure here, especially for me: to swear in brand new officers, and to preside over promotions for deserving officers moving up in our agency."
All three found out about their promotions a week prior.
"It feels great," said Burke. "I've been with Hooksett now for five years and its nice step forward in my career."
"I'm super excited," said Rebe. "It's been a lot of hard work and it all finally pays off."
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race
Hooksett Police Commission walks away