Hooksett police promotes three officers
The Hooksett Police Department has made another string of promotions.
Officers Dean Lombardo and Caitlin Rebe were each promoted to detective, and Detective Matt Burke was tapped to become a sergeant, at a brief ceremony Wednesday evening at the Hooksett Safety center.
"It's a joyous occasion for us," said Capt. Jon Daigle prior to swearing the three into their new positions. "There are a couple of things that give us a lot of pleasure here, especially for me: to swear in brand new officers, and to preside over promotions for deserving officers moving up in our agency."
All three found out about their promotions a week prior.
"It feels great," said Burke. "I've been with Hooksett now for five years and its nice step forward in my career."
"I'm super excited," said Rebe. "It's been a lot of hard work and it all finally pays off."
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners