Hooksett police promotes three officers
The Hooksett Police Department has made another string of promotions.
Officers Dean Lombardo and Caitlin Rebe were each promoted to detective, and Detective Matt Burke was tapped to become a sergeant, at a brief ceremony Wednesday evening at the Hooksett Safety center.
"It's a joyous occasion for us," said Capt. Jon Daigle prior to swearing the three into their new positions. "There are a couple of things that give us a lot of pleasure here, especially for me: to swear in brand new officers, and to preside over promotions for deserving officers moving up in our agency."
All three found out about their promotions a week prior.
"It feels great," said Burke. "I've been with Hooksett now for five years and its nice step forward in my career."
"I'm super excited," said Rebe. "It's been a lot of hard work and it all finally pays off."
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty