Hooksett police promotes three officers
The Hooksett Police Department has made another string of promotions.
Officers Dean Lombardo and Caitlin Rebe were each promoted to detective, and Detective Matt Burke was tapped to become a sergeant, at a brief ceremony Wednesday evening at the Hooksett Safety center.
"It's a joyous occasion for us," said Capt. Jon Daigle prior to swearing the three into their new positions. "There are a couple of things that give us a lot of pleasure here, especially for me: to swear in brand new officers, and to preside over promotions for deserving officers moving up in our agency."
All three found out about their promotions a week prior.
"It feels great," said Burke. "I've been with Hooksett now for five years and its nice step forward in my career."
"I'm super excited," said Rebe. "It's been a lot of hard work and it all finally pays off."
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 10
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack