Hooksett police promotes three officers
The Hooksett Police Department has made another string of promotions.
Officers Dean Lombardo and Caitlin Rebe were each promoted to detective, and Detective Matt Burke was tapped to become a sergeant, at a brief ceremony Wednesday evening at the Hooksett Safety center.
"It's a joyous occasion for us," said Capt. Jon Daigle prior to swearing the three into their new positions. "There are a couple of things that give us a lot of pleasure here, especially for me: to swear in brand new officers, and to preside over promotions for deserving officers moving up in our agency."
All three found out about their promotions a week prior.
"It feels great," said Burke. "I've been with Hooksett now for five years and its nice step forward in my career."
"I'm super excited," said Rebe. "It's been a lot of hard work and it all finally pays off."
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs