Two hurt in Shorty's parking lot crash
BEDFORD -- Two people were seriously injured in the parking lot of a Bedford restaurant Thursday night when they were pinned between two cars, police said.
According to a press release from the Bedford Police Department, the department was called to the scene at Shorty's Restaurant on Route 101 at 7:10 p.m. Police said the crash involved three vehicles and two pedestrians, who were pinned between two parked cars.
The pedestrians needed to be extricated by Bedford Fire and Rescue and were transported to an unnamed hospital with serious injuries.
Police identified the driver of the car as Dianne Sollecito, 61 of Hollis. Bedford Police is investigating the accident.
Bedford » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs