'The council finds that certain individuals within the city receive and require more than the general acceptable level of police services. Such individuals place an undue and inappropriate burden on the City of Berlin taxpayers, and constitute a public nuisance. The council therefore adopts this bylaw to authorize the chief of police to charge the individuals the costs associated with the nuisance activities that occur and to provide for forfeitures and/or fines for the individuals who create such nuisance activities or situations, including those that require an emergency response caused by an individual's reckless or intentional behavior, so that such activities will be abated in the city.'CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment