1,200 lose power in Weare after car crash
WEARE - A car accident just before 2 a.m. Tuesday took down a utility pole and left 1,200 PSNH customers without power.
Power is expected to be restored about 9 a.m., according to PSNH.
No one was injured in the crash, police said.
According to Weare police, an SUV slammed into the utility pole on Route 114, just north of Woodbury Road. Wires and a section of the pole, which was split in two, fell across the road, making it impassable.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands