The agreement signed by Select Board Chair Sterling Abram and Merrick late last month calls for a total payout of $57,500 to Merrick for damages and lost wages. The settlement authorizes an end to all litigation and the withdrawal of Merrick’s lawsuit against the town and former town administrator Bill Raymond. In the lawsuit, Merrick maintains that Raymond verbally abused her and subjected her to sexist and derogatory remarks.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment