Paranormal investigator dies from apparent exposure to contaminated air in haunted house




Shane Harris believes that his wife, who contracted a lung infection, breathed in contaminated air at the vacant house during their investigation. The Paranormal Research Association of Boston (And it's divisions in Colorado, New Hampshire and Ireland) would like to offer our sincerest condolences on this tragic loss.
CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL


Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

  • Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
  • Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
  • Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
  • Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
  • Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
  • If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.