Horace Cooper, an adjunct fellow with the National Center for Public Policy, told the Air Force Times he doesnít think abortion funding will remain in the bill. ďThis is a solution in search of a problem,Ē Cooper said. ďWe donít minimize [sexual] assaults when they happen, and in particular when they happen to people who are enlisted or wear the uniform, but at the same time itís just unfair to argue that this is the crisis du jour. Ö This is part of expanding pushing abortion and trying as much as possible to find circumstances to use taxpayer dollars to do it.ĒCLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment