Merrimack Rec facilitates call from Santa
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Parks and Recreation Department is accepting registrations for its Santa Calling Program, which is available to local children in preschool through second-grade.
Santa would like to surprise Merrimack's younger children with a very special phone call this holiday season.
To get a call, parents can complete a registration form and either mail or drop it off at the Merrimack Parks and Recreation Dept., 6 Baboosic Lake Rd., Merrimack NH 03054, by Friday.
Forms are available at the town hall, public library and town website, www.merrimacknh.gov.
They may also be faxed to the recreation department at 424-0461.
Calls from Santa will be made between 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house