Merrimack Rec facilitates call from Santa
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Parks and Recreation Department is accepting registrations for its Santa Calling Program, which is available to local children in preschool through second-grade.
Santa would like to surprise Merrimack's younger children with a very special phone call this holiday season.
To get a call, parents can complete a registration form and either mail or drop it off at the Merrimack Parks and Recreation Dept., 6 Baboosic Lake Rd., Merrimack NH 03054, by Friday.
Forms are available at the town hall, public library and town website, www.merrimacknh.gov.
They may also be faxed to the recreation department at 424-0461.
Calls from Santa will be made between 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News