Merrimack Rec facilitates call from Santa
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Parks and Recreation Department is accepting registrations for its Santa Calling Program, which is available to local children in preschool through second-grade.
Santa would like to surprise Merrimack's younger children with a very special phone call this holiday season.
To get a call, parents can complete a registration form and either mail or drop it off at the Merrimack Parks and Recreation Dept., 6 Baboosic Lake Rd., Merrimack NH 03054, by Friday.
Forms are available at the town hall, public library and town website, www.merrimacknh.gov.
They may also be faxed to the recreation department at 424-0461.
Calls from Santa will be made between 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death