UNH Carsey Center finds 20% more claiming Earned Income Tax Credit under Obama
The places that experienced the largest increase in the share of tax returns claiming EITC from 2007 to 2010 are Mississippi, Georgia, Arizona, Idaho, Tennessee, Arkansas, Nevada, Utah, Alabama, and Florida. The places that experienced the smallest increase are the District of Columbia, North Dakota, Alaska, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Wyoming.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target