Sixty-three percent favor that rate hike among Virginia voters, 66 percent said the same in New Hampshire, and 67 percent were for it in Illinois. Thirty-one percent opposed the idea in Virginia, 29 percent in New Hampshire, and 27 percent were against in Illinois. Other polls have shown clear support for the proposal nationally, the latest being an AP survey showing support at 48 percent to 32 percent against it.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment